How to install Adest client, Eoffice and AdestSave TO
- Adest setup files are found on \\<SERVERNAME>\<Adest Share>\Adest V5 client installs files. Files may be in a different folder, search for 'AdestClient.msi' if you have difficulty.
- Copy down Setup folder to local machine. Open CMD ( as Admin) change the location to the setup folder that you copied locally.
- Run AdestClient.Msi
- At the install stage, select Eoffice if needed- see below
- Copy AdestIOVT.ocx from above setup folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\Adest\Client and register it using cmd.
- Copy INSO folder to C:\windows
- If AdestSave To button needed in outlook-copy AdestOutlookSaveTo folder locally and install it via CMD (run as Admin).
- Open outlook, excel and Word and check that Index button is appears. Ask user to test Adest.
- First time you login to Adest, if asked for Server name: please enter mcg-apps01
Any problems, please email our helpdesk, email@example.com and informs us of the question/ problem.